Blackbird takes pride in our ability to effectively and efficiently market and promote auctions.
This is how our clients and customers feel about our work.
I would like to make it known that working with David and everyone at Blackbird was a great experience! Having had to close up shop at a sister company (Jamestown Fabricated Steel) is hassle enough let alone having to unload any assets involved, and Blackbird made that process substantially simpler!
Everyone there was very pleasant to work with and David was straightforward with every aspect of the auction. There was no “beating around the bush” or shady dealings going on with those guys! Professional all the way.
For anyone in the market for an auctioneer, I highly recommend Blackbird asset services for any commercial / industrial auctions. They know their business and take care of their customers.
I really can’t say enough about David, his team, and the service they provide. I could have never managed through the sale of all Matt’s equipment without them. David and his team were extremely professional, knowledgeable and went above and beyond by working long hours in an effort to get all the items in my barn organized, presented in the best light and sold at the best premium.
But it was not only the service they provided and the assistance they offered me, it was the nature in which they conducted themselves. They were super sensitive to the difficult nature of an estate auction which I truly appreciated. David kept me in the loop every step of the way by maintaining constant communication and through the entire process I always felt confident that he genuinely had the sole objective of obtaining the best possible outcome with my best interest in mind. His knowledge, contacts and the service he and his team provided proved to be invaluable to me.
I would highly recommend Blackbird without hesitation!
Any worry we had about the risk of selling our business assets with multiple properties at auction was completely put at ease by Blackbird’s professionalism. Not only did Blackbird surpass a previous entirety offer, but they doubled it at auction. To call that a satisfactory outcome would be a severe understatement.
Here it is almost two months after the auction is over and just now the building is cleaned and ready for sale. The last of my closing details are complete and finally I have a moment to reflect. I would like to share with you my impressions after having worked with your organization, Blackbird Asset Services, LLC.
As a voluntary asset sale, I as well as my people had a unique opportunity to observe your operation in action and work side by side with your team. It was in truth a wonderful experience. I thank you in particular for your patience with my many questions and multiple “but what if” queries. I know I tested you. Prior to deciding on an auction there was some thought as to selling the equipment item by item hoping for a greater monetary return. I am so thankful I did not choose that route. After witnessing all that is involved in set-up, rigging, advertising, etc.; I now know I would have been overwhelmed. For me the outcome would have been a nightmare yielding far less overall value for my assets and far more stress for me.
Why was my experience so positive? Let me explain…
- Realistic evaluations with results above expectations.
- Detailed budget projections, a final sales report that was well constructed and an expense report detailed and to my benefit. I would never have been able to verify the time you used, yet you billed me under budget. Your honesty is refreshing.
- Excellent communication along with updates between all parties.
- On site quality people. Your shop team transformed over 20,000 sq.ft. of varied and scattered tooling into an organized layout ready for sale. Don, your lead man, did a great job. He listened to input from my people and used what was appropriate. Everyone worked together wonderfully.
- Your front office team did an incredible job promoting the sale and handling all the paperwork. (Of which there is far more than I ever would have imagined.) All I had to do was receive final payment, promptly given by the way.
- The after auction removal of equipment was constantly monitored by Don. The majority of my machines were large and he ensured safe removal with zero damage to my building or interior structures.
- And finally, just as you warned me could happen, there was a hiccup in the process. (This is where you know the quality of the company you are dealing with.) A couple of the machines took longer to be removed than initially promised. Blackbird stayed on top of the situation and pressured people to make sure everything was removed.
David, you have an extremely organized and very professional operation. You should be proud. I would recommend Blackbird Asset Services to anyone contemplating an asset sale. Thank you again for doing such a wonderful job.
As an attorney specializing in business restructuring for over 25 years, I have had the opportunity to work closely with David Fiegel in connection with several commercial liquidations.
David has extensive experience and vast knowledge of the asset liquidation industry including the commercial real estate market, private, online and on-site auction sales and sealed bid offerings. David has demonstrated keen insight along with exceptional communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. David views challenges with an open mind and a positive attitude. David is also a pleasure to work with.
I would highly recommend David and Blackbird Asset Services without reservation.