Unused / New in Crates
Located in Memphis, TN
Quick connect / disconnect fittings for ease of operation. Turnkey system with all utilities. No winterizing necessary. In-line filtration, recovers up to 3100 gallons of ethanol per hour. All stainless steel. Still in original crates.
Consists of the following
(3) Eden Labs 500-gallon High Performance Solvent Recovery Systems, each to include:
- 500-gallon jacketed tank: includes lid, closures, seal ring, transfer pump, and heating system.
- 500-gallon conical lid with tri-clamp outlet, cone has 3 picking eye hooks.
- Tube in Shell External Condenser complete with connection to Conical Lid & Adaptors.
- Vacuum Pump and Manifold.
- Falling Film Accessory-Mixer air driven, sanitary, vacuum-rated for use with Eden Labs Solvent Recovery System.
- 84 kW, air-cooled chiller with 460/3/60 power, casters, expansion tank, and remote control.
- (2) 100-gallon vacuum rated jacketed solvent recovery vessels
(3) High Performance Extraction Systems (100-gal) to include:
- 100-gallon jacketed tank, includes:
- lid, closures, seal ring, and transfer pump.
- 100-gallon still basket with tank, lid, gasket, basket crossbar for basket removal.
- Spray Ball for shower-mode extraction.
- Filtration system, includes Lenticular, Housing Sight Glasses, and Carbon Filters.
- Touch Science Chiller DLSB 50-80 Model cryo-capable.
- Top-Mount Air Driven Mixer with Folding Impellers. (6)
(6) SST 100-gallon jacketed tanks with approximate 12 gallon jacket, sanitary rim, top hinge cover with handle, designed to heat or chill liquid at atmospheric pressure.
(2) CP Compressor model CPBG 35 40hp, 3ph.Tri-Volt, 125 psi, base mounted with 400 gallon remote tank complete with dryer, particulate and coalescing filter as well as installation components and gauges.
Systems original purchase price: $2.38 million
$1,500.00 LOADING FEE, AEC # 50981001.
Contact Blackbird at (716) 632-1000 for more information, or to make a purchase offer.