- This event has passed.
New Era Cap | Derby, NY
Equipment surplus to the operations of New Era Cap, Inc.
Tuesday, December 3, 2019 , 10:00am EST
Highlights of the Auction
- Juki LS 321 single-needle lock stitch sewing machines
- Juki MH-481 single-needle double chain stitch sewing machines
- Singer 240D chain stitch sewing machines
- Juki DDL 5550 N single-needle lock stitch sewing machines
- Singer 112 double-needle lock stitch sewing machines
- Union Special 51400 double-needle chain stitch sewing machines
- Union Special 51500 double-needle chain stitch sewing machines
- Kansai Special OFB-1421 multi-needle double chain stitch sewing machines
- Mitsubishi PLK-G2516 peak stitcher single-needle lockstitch sewing machines
- Reece S2 BH buttonhole chain stitch sewing machines
- Durkopp Adler Eyelet chain stitch sewing machines
- Barudan BENYHE-ZQ-C04 4-head, 15-needle embroidery machine
- Eyelet buttonholers
- Handy Button 300 SH fabric-covered button machines
- Custom fusing machines
- Custom heat sealers
- Stahl’s MAXX Cap Heat Press
- Doory peak dryers
- Doory blocking machines
- Wolftec pallet wrapper
- Hobart vacuum system with piping
- (2) ATOM traveling-head die-cutting presses
- Mitsubishi box truck
- Vertical baler
- Caterpillar 50 5000-lb electric forklift
- Crowne 3000-lb electric forklift
- Raymond order picker
- Pallet racking
- Office furniture
- 1000s of New Era baseball caps and beanies ‚Äî mostly blank, some with decoration
- Hundreds of bolts of fabric
- Much more…
Catalog of auction lots
Sign up to receive email updates as new items may be added as auction day approaches.
Monday, December 2, 2019, 9am–2pm. Contact Blackbird Auctions at 716-632-1000 to arrange inspection by appointment.
Registration, bidding, and more information
All persons seeking to register to bid must present a valid credit card to register online. In addition, Auctioneer reserves the right to verify the validity of all cashier’s checks or certified funds drawn from lending institutions. The “Bidder” becomes a “Buyer” upon the closing of the lot, and the Auctioneer’s acceptance of their bid on one or more items in the Auction sale. All sales are final. No returns or refunds will be permitted for any reason whatsoever.
In the event of any dispute concerning the winning bid price for an item, the record kept by Auctioneer shall control. In any dispute between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer’s decision shall be absolute and final.
All items are sold as-is, where-is and with all faults. Neither Seller nor Auctioneer makes any warranty, express or implied, as to the nature, quality, value, or condition of any item. Auctioneer and seller expressly disclaim any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
FULL PAYMENT must be made immediately for your purchase at the Auction (whether online or live). Payments are accepted in the form of cash, credit card (up to $5,000) or wire transfer (wire instructions on request). Company checks will be accepted only if accompanied by a letter from the issuing bank that reads: “[Bank Name] unconditionally guarantees payment to Blackbird Asset Services, LLC from [Purchasers Name] on account number ______ up to the amount of $________. This guarantee will be valid for purchases made at The New Era Cap Auction December 3, 2019.” Buyers who place winning bids online will receive an unpaid invoice at the conclusion of the auction by email and will need to contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the intended payment method (you may pay cash on site on the 3rd, wire funds or use a credit card up to $5,000) NOTE: We do not automatically charge credit cards. All credit card charges carry a 3% convenience fee, and are as-is, no refusals, turn-backs, or charge-backs permitted. For those bidding online with invoices over $5,000, or those wishing to pay by company check or wire transfer, you may also contact the auction office prior to the auction to make arrangements. FULL PAYMENT must be made immediately for your purchase at the auction.
Auctioneer shall charge and collect from each onsite Buyer a 15% Buyer’s Premium for each sale at the Auction, in addition to the purchase price as bid. Buyers using our webcast system will be charged an 18% buyer’s premium. Buyers that pay by credit card will be charged a 3% convenience/credit card fee in addition to any buyer’s premiums so noted. Online buyers are subject to this additional 3% convenience / credit card fee if they pay by credit card.
Arrangements for removal of purchased items will be the sole responsibility of the Buyer. Removal of small items immediately following the auction sale and also December 4–6, 9am–4pm. Removal of items requiring rigging are by appointment only thereafter. All equipment must be removed not later than December 30, and all items left after that date will be considered abandoned. All riggers must supply a valid insurance certificate prior to beginning work. Contact Blackbird at 716-632-1000 or email@example.com to set up an appointment.