- This event has passed.
Apparel Decorating Equipment | Northumberland, PA
Secured Creditor Auction
Tuesday, March 9, 2021 , 11:00am EST
Highlights of the auction
- (2) Late-model CadCam laser cutters
- (2) Late-model EastSign 72” oil-type calendar roll heat presses
- (3) Mutoh ValuJet 64” wide format color printers
- (3) Brown two-color jersey number screening lines with four station screening carriages, flash dryers and UltraSierra conveyor dryers
- Dynamic 4– and 6–color T-shirt screening printers
- Antec infrared spot dryers
- Huge collection of screens and frames
- Large selection of jersey and sublimation-ready fabrics
- Finished product inventory of jerseys and other sports equipment
- Factory support equipment
- Office equipment
Everything in this auction sale is sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITHOUT RECOURSE.” There are no warranties, guarantees or representations of any kind or variety, whether expressed, implied or otherwise given.
By participating in this auction event, Buyer acknowledges their understanding of the current pandemic as it relates to the use of social distancing from other human beings in order to protect themselves and others. Buyer agrees to practice social distancing (as that term is generally known), to limit their contact with other individuals, to wear personal protective equipment as may be necessary (breathing/face mask, gloves, coveralls), and to adhere to auction day and removal instructions and guidelines as they may be presented at the site. By participating in this auction event, the Bidder agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the seller and/or Auctioneer from any and all claims or actions for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to those related in any way to COVID-19 or other pandemic related issues.
ALL PURCHASES MUST BE PAID IN FULL ON THE DAY OF THE AUCTION. All purchases subject to an 18% online buyer’s premium. NOTE TO BUYERS: Please be advised that although you are required to present a credit card to register, we do not automatically charge your card following the auction. Upon receipt of an invoice following the auction sale please contact our auction office at firstname.lastname@example.org to make payment arrangements by credit card or immediate wire transfer ONLY.
March 8, 9am–3pm ET, or otherwise by appointment.
By appointment only. Arrangements for removal of purchased items will be the sole responsibility of the Buyer. Removal will be by prior appointment only, beginning Wednesday, March 10, and must be completed by March 31. Additional charges will apply to any buyer who holds over or requests additional time to remove their purchases. Please contact our auction office at email@example.com to schedule removal. Riggers must supply proper insurance certificates prior to working, contact auction office for details.
- There are pallet jacks on-site, however there is no forklift.
- All lots are to be removed by the buyer. Neither Blackbird nor All Sports America will provide removal assistance or rigging.
- Availability at this site will be loading dock and ground level loading.
- All wooden shelving racking needs to be disassembled by the buyer.
- Shipping is available through Crate & Freight Plus, contact Chris Barone at 570-524-9260 for more information. Crate & Freight can provide pack and ship only, they do not offer labor to load third-party shipping. A rigger may provide that service. Blackbird does not have a preferred rigger for this sale.
By appointment only. All assets must be removed not later than March 31, 2021.
Blackbird Asset Services, LLC PA auction license: AY002370
David A. Fiegel PA auction license: AU003422E