Boats and Technology Equipment
Blackbird Auctions will sell assets surplus to the operations of a technology company in the Buffalo NY area. Components used in the manufacturing of vehicular automation, such as closed circuit cameras, computers, network switches, as well as boats and trailers. This online-only auction will end Thursday, May 20, with the first lot closing at 11am ET.
Thursday, May 20, 2021 , 11:00am EDT
Highlights of the auction
- 2011 Sea Ray 205 sport bowrider
- MerCruiser 4.3 TKS 4.3 litres V-6 220 HP engine
- Alpha One outdrive
- 21′ length x 8′ beam
- weight 3,150 lbs
- 8 passenger
- swim ladder
- bow and stern canvas covers
- depth finder
- Uniden #UM435 marine radio
- ski tower
- Sony Marine Drive-S radio with CD and (4) speaker system
- miscellaneous parts and extra props
- 2011 Sea Ray dual axle trailer model SR46/42TB, black, with spare tire
- 1996 Wellcraft Excel 21 SL
- 20′ length x 7′ 5″ beam
- MerCruiser 4.3 LX/V6 engine
- Mercury outdrive
- 28 gallon tank
- Cuddy 2 person V-Berth sleeper cabin (no head)
- 1996 EZ Loader single axle trailer, 3700#, surge mechanical brakes
- DIY Mini Pontoon Boat Kit
- Vivotek bullet network cameras
- Networking equipment
- Solar panels
- Polycom conference phone
- Acer, MITX, and Asus computers (laptop and desktop gaming)
- Office desks and chairs
Everything in this auction sale is sold “AS IS, WHERE IS and WITHOUT RECOURSE.” There are no warranties, guarantees or representations of any kind or variety, whether expressed, implied or otherwise given.
By participating in this auction event, Buyer acknowledges their understanding of the current pandemic as it relates to the use of social distancing from other human beings in order to protect themselves and others. Buyer agrees to practice social distancing (as that term is generally known), to limit their contact with other individuals, to wear personal protective equipment as may be necessary (breathing/face mask, gloves, coveralls), and to adhere to auction day and removal instructions and guidelines as they may be presented at the site. By participating in this auction event, the Bidder agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the seller and/or Auctioneer from any and all claims or actions for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to those related in any way to COVID-19 or other pandemic related issues.
FULL PAYMENT must be made immediately for your purchase at the auction. Buyers that place winning bids online will have their credit card automatically charged at the conclusion of the auction sale for invoices up to $5,000. THESE CREDIT CARD CHARGES CARRY A 3% CONVENIENCE FEE AND ARE AS-IS, NO REFUSALS, TURN BACKS OR CHARGE BACKS PERMITTED. When your card is automatically charged, you will receive a paid invoice at the conclusion of the auction by email. If you would like to make alternative arrangements (other than auto credit card charge) for payment of invoices under $5,000, please contact our office prior to the auction. For those with invoices over $5,000 you will receive an invoice and must contact our office immediately following the auction to make full payment arrangements. FULL PAYMENT must be made immediately for your purchase at the auction, we accept cash, wire transfers (not ACH) and company checks upon prior approval. For alternative payment methods, please contact auctioneer for prior approval before May 19.
We will automatically apply New York State and Erie County sales tax (8.75%) to your invoice unless the following conditions apply, and you have submitted the appropriate documentation by one business day prior to the auction:
- New York State Use in Manufacturing: Completed ST-121 and a copy of your New York State certificate of authority
- New York State Resale: Completed ST-120
- Out of state resale:
- Multijurisdiction Uniform Sales and Use Certificate
- A copy of your home state resale certificate
- NY ST-120 (complete part 2)
- Out of state shipment: Multijurisdiction Uniform Sales and Use Certificate and eventual bill of lading
If these conditions are not met by the deadline (one business day before the auction), you may apply for a credit or refund from the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance using form AU-11.
ALL removal will be Saturday, May 22, 10am-3pm ET ONLY. All items in East Amherst, NY. Additional charges will apply to any buyer who holds over beyond May 22, or requests additional time to remove their purchases.