- This event has passed.
Alliance Innovative Manufacturing, Inc. | Lackawanna, NY
Secured creditor sale. Complete machine shop plus industrial real estate.
Wednesday, March 20, 2019 , 10:00am EDT
Highlights of the Equipment
- Okuma 5 axis CNC combination lathe/machining center model VTM-200YB, 8 jaw 80″ rotary chuck, Okuma OSP-P200LA CNC control, 60 position automatic tool changer, CAT-50 taper, thru spindle coolant, 95″ max diameter x 60″ max L/H envelope, x= 63″ y= 63″ z=55″, 5th axis, Daikin cooler, high pressure coolant, chip conveyor, B axis .001 degree, Renishaw RMP60 auto gauging, SN 158663, 2012
- Haas CNC vertical machining center model VF-6, Haas CNC control, CAT-50 taper, geared head, 30 HP 7500 RPM spindle, x= 64″ y= 32″ z= 30″, 30 position automatic tool changer, SN 1090939, 2011
- Okuma model LU45 CNC turning center, 12 position main turret, 10 position secondary turret, 4″ thru spindle, 22″ x 120″, 15″ 3 jaw chuck, Okuma OSP7000L CNC control
- Haas horizontal turning center model SL40, 25.5″ x 80″, long bed, 55 HP vector dual drive, big bore (7″), 12HP Z axis servo motor, 6 HP high torque live tooling and full “C” axis, Haas CNC control, 31″ 4 jaw chuck, 12 position turret, tailstock, high pressure coolant, chip conveyor, SN 3083189, 2008
- Haas horizontal turning center model ST40, 35″ x 44″, 7″ big bore option, 55 HP spindle, 12 HP Z-Axis servo, programmable servo tailstock, high torque live tooling with C-Axis, Haas CNC control, 12 position hybrid BOT/VDI turret, 31‚Äù 4 jaw chuck, 24‚Äù 3 jaw B-24 power chuck, Haas high pressure coolant system HPC 1000, chip conveyor, SN 3094599, 2013
- Haas horizontal turning center model ST40, 35″ x 44″, 7″ big bore option, 55 HP spindle, 12 HP Z-Axis servo, Haas CNC control, 12 position turret, programmable servo tailstock MT5, tailstock, chip conveyor, SN 3094609, 2013
- (2) Anca Fastgrind CNC precision tool and cutter grinders, five-axis (hard), five-axis (soft)
- Anca TGX five-axis CNC tool and cutter grinder
- Anca RX7 five-axis CNC tool and cutter grinder
- TruTech TT-9500 three-axis CNC tool and cutter grinder
- multiple long bed (10′) manual lathes
- Complete selection of inspection equipment including Romer arm, CMM, full sets of micrometers, etc.
Highlights of the Real Estate
1 Alliance Drive in Lackawanna, NY is a 34,540 sq. ft. building on 3 acres, zoned mixed commercial-industrial. Built in 2008, this one-story building is divided into 31,120 sq. ft. of production / industrial space and 3,420 sq. ft. of office space (11%). The production area boasts 24-foot ceiling heights and property has 2 overhead doors (1 at grade, 1 at dock). General terms on real estate: $25,000 cash deposit on sale day, balance of deposit to 10% of the purchase price within 24 hours. 2% co-brokerage offered, 10% buyer’s premium applies to real estate. Please contact auctioneer for property information package and complete terms.
Open inspection is available on Tuesday, March 19, 9am‚Äî3pm ET.
Auctioneer shall charge and collect from each buyer a 15% buyer’s premium (on-site) and 18% buyer’s premium (online) for each sale at the auction, in addition to the purchase price as bid. For online bidders with invoices up to $5,000, credit cards will be automatically charged at the conclusion of the auction sale. Credit card charges carry a 3% convenience fee. You will receive a paid invoice at the conclusion of the auction by email when your card is automatically charged. For online buyers with invoices over $5,000‚Äîor those wishing to pay by cash, bank check* or wire transfer‚Äîplease contact the auction office at email@example.com prior to the auction to make arrangements. Full payment must be made immediately for your purchase at the auction. On-site buyers may pay with cash, company check* or credit cards as outlined above. 8.75% Erie County, NY sales tax will apply. Submission of tax exemption must be received by 2pm ET, March 19, 2019.
Full payment must be made immediately for your purchase at the Auction (online or live). This payment should be made in the form of cash, credit card (up to $5,000) or wire transfer (wire instructions on request).
Buyers who place winning bids online will have their credit card automatically charged at the conclusion of the auction sale (for purchases up to $5,000) and must comply with the removal and rigging terms noted herein. These credit card charges carry a 3% convenience fee, as noted below, and are as-is, no refusals, turn-backs, or charge-backs permitted. You will receive a paid invoice at the conclusion of the auction by email when your card is automatically charged. For those bidding online with invoices over $5,000, or those wishing to pay by company check or wire transfer, please contact auction office prior to the Auction to make arrangements. FULL PAYMENT must be made immediately for your purchase at the auction.
*Company checks will be accepted only if accompanied by a letter from the issuing bank that reads:
“[Bank Name] unconditionally guarantees payment to Blackbird Asset Services, LLC from [Purchasers Name] on account number [___________] up to the amount of $ [__________]. This guarantee will be valid for purchases made at the Alliance Innovative Auction on March 20, 2019.
Arrangements for removal of purchased items will be the sole responsibility of the Buyer. Removal of small items immediately following the auction sale. Open removal period will be from March 21 through March 30, 9am‚Äî3pm each day (no removal Sundays). Additional charges will apply to any buyer who holds over beyond March 30, or requests additional time to remove their purchases. All riggers must supply a valid insurance certificate prior to beginning work. Additional charges will apply to any buyer that holds over or requests additional time to remove their purchases. Some smaller items in this auction sale can be packed-and-shipped by Blackbird for an additional fee, please contact our auction office at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for pack-and-ship upon receipt of your invoice. Riggers by appointment to remove major equipment as needed, all assets must be removed by March 30, 2019 unless prior arrangements have been made.
Above information is not guaranteed.
NY Real Estate Broker #10491202208, David A. Fiegel NY Real Estate Broker #35FI0844575.